Mulberry Surgery believes that by working in partnership with you we can provide outstanding Primary Healthcare. We recognise and wish to maintain the professional standards and quality of life of all who work in the practice
We recognise our staff as our greatest asset.
- To uphold the integrity of the National Health Service and its values.
- To mutually respect all as individuals regardless of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender, marital or parental status, political belief or social or economic class, or any other criteria that cannot be shown to be properly justifiable.
- To be a caring and supportive Surgery which ensures fairness and equality of opportunity in all our actions.
- To maintain and promote a welcoming and positive approach in our attitude and outlook to all.
- To work as cohesive teams to support each other.
- To enable all staff to contribute to the life and work of the Surgery.
- To develop our staff for the benefit of the Surgery and themselves.
- To ensure our premises and any equipment remain compliant with national and local guidelines and that our staff will be qualified and trained to carry out their duties as per their job description.
- The Surgery is based at 7 St Denys Road Southampton and easily accessible for all our patients. Equipment is readily available to support patients with any specific needs.
- All staff are competently trained and hold the relevant qualifications for their post. For example, relevant medical and nursing qualifications.
- Training is provided to all staff and this is agreed annually through appraisal. Mandatory training is also provided for specific areas such as Fire Awareness, Information Governance, Life Support and safeguarding.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.